Our client is a successful enterprise startup focused on using predictive analytics and machine learning to automate key business functions for their clients. Their platform is used by global name-brand companies and the firm has been featured by Forbes, the Wall Street Journal, and CNN.
We're currently looking for a Ruby on Rails engineer who's comfortable working in a fast-paced and cutting-edge start-up environment. The right candidate will have an interest beyond engineering, and will also receive comprehensive exposure to all aspects of our business (this is a perfect job for anyone who'd like to learn how to run their own start-up one day).
- 3-5 years with Ruby on Rails
- Understanding of full stack development
- Experience integrating social APIs (Facebook, Twitter, etc)
- Experience creating robust internal APIs
- Understanding of AWS, Rackspace, or other cloud technologies
- Use of Git, Capistrano, rspec, cucumber
- Startup experience a major plus!
- Familiarity with Hadoop, MapReduce, Cascading, Hive, Pig
- Experience with NoSQL/graph databases